Thursday 7 March 2019

Technology Int 2019

Hi My Name is Emma I am a year 7 

On week 5 I and the other years 7 and 8 
went to Kaikohe intermediate  to go do technology .
I was so happy that i went to technology . So when we were driving to technology i was so shy 
it was like i had butterfly in  my  stomach . When we got there I got out of the van and walk all the way up to where we were going which was the  cooking room . When we got to the cooking room we put our bags up on the hooks then we grab our Chromebooks out of our bags same of us were holding them. Then we  put them on the table in the cooking room  then our teacher come in the room and her name was Whaea Maureen when she come in the room we were in she Talk to us first. After that  she showed us around the school which was cool. First she showed us were the bathroom was which was in the office . Then she showed us the places where the classes  are then the court which everyone should know where that is. After that she showed us the beautiful Marae😄 which  was small . After that she showed this Waka that had bird poo on it that was really mean because the boys that went to that school build that Waka . Then after that she showed us this post that had two people that were standing up  and a dog at the bottom which had passed away and had be buried at the back of the of the Waka . Then after that we went back in the cooking  room we had to go  in the cooking room to  cook a bacon and egg pie we had to listen with our good listening ears. Then we made a bacon and egg pie my partner was Isabella she help me cook the bacon & egg pie . This is how it turn out.



15 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emma, ko Sheeandra toku ingoa, no Kaikohe me Waima ahau. I enjoyed reading this piece of reflection, about your day at technology. This reminds me of the time when I used to go to Waima school, and we were doing wood work, but we were with Whaea Ursula. Maybe next time, you could put this reflection on a google draw. Anyways if you would like to, Check out my blog at: tssheeandratn.blogspot.co.nz. Blog yah later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Shayden and I go to Kawakawa Primary School I like all the work
    that you put in full stops and I like the way that you do your ingredients
    and I like you blog of your baking and I like the way that you put in other stuff. From Shayden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma I'm Kaia from Kawakawa Primary and I really love this piece of writing. Was it fun to do?. This is a very interesting blog post. Good job .

    Kind regards Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora, Emma your food looks so delicious must have been yum. Me and my school [Tautoro school] also, went to Kaikohe Intermediate to do Technology as well glad your enjoying it. Don't forget when your writing to do puncuation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Emma
    My name is Dezray and I go to Paihia School. That sounds so fun. If I go to intermediate I will be shy too. I liked how you added what you like and why you liked it. Did you have fun? Keep up the good work. The bacon and egg pie sounds good .Did you make me one? You just made me hungry. You only have a few mistakes just like. ‘Chromebooks out of our bags same of us were holding them.’ You said same not some of us were holding them. ‘’We were in she Talk to us first, ‘that does not make sense either. The last one is; ‘ does not make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I already knew that thanks for that

      Delete
  6. Kia ora Emma. My name is Emma too and I am a year 8 at Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blogpost about food technology because you have explained how you felt when you first went to Kaikohe intermediate and I like how you’ve shared a picture with us to show what you cooked. I have also attended technology but instead we went to Morewa School. Your bacon and egg pie looks really good. Did you think your pie tasted nice?.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma My name is Ana I came from Paihia School In Te Ngahere. I like all the things you have been doing at your School. I think you are the smart girl in your class you are doing the hardest work in your School... I like doing writing like you. That pie looks yum! I wish I could make the same pie.
    Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma My name is Ana I came from Paihia School In Te Ngahere. I like all the things you have been doing at your School. I think you are the smart girl in your class you are doing the hardest work in your School... I like doing writing like you. That pie looks yum! I wish I could make the same pie.
    Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sup emma its me hawaiki the food looks really yummyyy

    ReplyDelete